Plants VS Zombies

下午4:15 / 張貼者: Lewis /



===Plants VS Zombies===


載點

http://rs684.rapidshare.com/files/230884844/Plants_vs_Zombies.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/230884844/Plants_vs_Zombies.zip

---Game info---

Game Design

george fan

Company PopCap

http://www.popcap.com/

---Interview---

Interview with Plants vs. Zombies creator George Fan

http://www.gamezebo.com/features/interviews/plants-vs-zombies-creator-george-fan

“植物大战僵尸”设计者George Fan访谈

http://www.ourshow2003.com/news/news.asp?id=206

===About Zombies on your Lawn===

---Music Vedio---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ

---Lyrics---

Zombies on your Lawn by Laura Shigihara

Sunflowers

There is a zombie on your lawn

There is a zombie on your lawn

There is a zombie on your lawn

We don't want zombies on the lawn

I know your type : tall , dark , and dead

You want to bite all the petals of my head

And then eat the brains of the one who planted me here

I'm just a sunflower but see me power an entire infantry

You like the taste of brains we don't like zombies

[zombies]

I used to play football

Road cones protect my head

I have a screen-door shield

We are the undead

There is a zombie on your lawn

There is a zombie on your lawn

There is a zombie on your lawn

We don't want zombies on the lawn

Maybe it's time to reevaluate

I know you have a lot of food on your plate

Brains are qute rich in cholesterol

You're dead so it doesn't matter Instead we'll use this solar power to make a lawn defense at any hour

[zombies]

I like your tricycle

There's butter on my head

I gonna eat your brains

We are the undead

There is a zombie on your lawn

There is a zombie on your lawn

There is a zombie on your lawn

We don't want zombies on the lawn

---Laura Shigihara---

Shigihara's blog

http://shigi.wordpress.com/

---Other Youtube---

認真的女生一人獨唱

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfwNN_4ZD-o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFkkIn2t0ho&NR=1

惡搞版

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98v7Jq6IFrE

---惡搞版的Music Vedio blog文章---

http://wildparticle.com/?p=507

0 意見:

張貼留言